Test Bank for Basic Finance: An Introduction to Financial Institutions, Investments, and Management 12th Edition Mayo
Test Bank for Basic Finance: An Introduction to Financial Institutions, Investments, and Management, 12th Edition, Herbert B. Mayo, ISBN-10: 1337691011, ISBN-13: 9781337691017
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Basic Finance.
Part I: FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
2. The Role of Financial Markets and Financial Intermediaries.
3. Investment Banking.
4. Securities Markets.
5. The Federal Reserve.
6. International Currency Flows.
Part II: FINANCIAL TOOLS.
7. The Time Value of Money.
8. Risk and Its Measurement.
9. Analysis of Financial Statements.
Part III: INVESTMENTS.
10. The Features of Stock.
11. Stock Valuation.
12. The Features of Long-Term Debt — Bonds.
13. Bond Pricing and Yields.
14. Preferred Stock.
15. Convertible Securities.
16. Investment Returns.
17. Investment Companies.
Part IV: CORPORATE FINANCE.
18. Forms of Business and Corporate Taxation.
19. Break-Even Analysis and the Payback Period.
21. Cost of Capital.
22. Capital Budgeting.
24. Cash Budgeting.
25. Management of Current Assets.
26. Management of Short-Term Liabilities.
27. Intermediate-Term Debt and Leasing.
Part V: DERIVATIVES.
28. Options: Puts and Calls.
29. Futures and Swaps.
Appendix A: Interest Factors for the Future Value of One Dollar.
Appendix B: Interest Factors for the Present Value of One Dollar.
Appendix C: Interest Factors for the Future Value of an Annuity of One Dollar.
Appendix D: Interest Factors for the Present Value of an Annuity of One Dollar.
Appendix E: Using Excel to Solve Financial Problems.
Appendix F: Answers to Selected Problems.