Test Bank for Developing Person Through the Life Span 10th Edition by Berger
Test Bank for Developing Person Through the Life Span, 10th Edition, Kathleen Stassen Berger, ISBN:9781319067144, ISBN:9781319169961, ISBN:9781319061654, ISBN:9781319016265, ISBN:9781319016272, ISBN:9781319015879
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- We do not sell the textbook
- We provide digital files only
- We can provide sample before you purchase
- We do not offer refund once the files are sent
- You will receive this product immediately after making payment
- You are buying: Test Bank for Developing Person Through the Life Span 10th Edition by Berger
- ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the original book***
What is a Test Bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.